Thursday, November 20, 2014

Free Instructions for Making Holiday Gift Tag Ornament & Pattern Sale

Happy Friday!

I have a couple of fun things to share today. I am a guest blogger today on the Bella Crafts Quarterly Blog. I'm sharing instructions on how to make a fun, quick Holiday Gift Tag Ornament. If you are one of my family or friends, you may find a similar one in your greeting card this year!

You can read the blog here: http://bellacraftsquarterly.com/bella-blog

Also, there is a sale going on at Patternspot.com on all Seasonal digital patterns. Through November 18-December 31, 2014, you can use the following code to get 20% off on Seasonal patterns.

My Yo-Yos Cubed Pincushion and Ornaments pattern is included in the sale, if you are interested in making your own ornaments or pincushion using the design. I've lowered the price of the pattern, since I first posted it, so now it is extremely affordable. (especially with the additional discount!) My instructions are detailed, and include photos, illustrations, and useful tips. It is like a small book. The pattern can be found under the Seasonal Sewing section, and also under the Sewing/Pincushions section. (Click on the photo link to the right to go directly to my Patternspot.com Shop.)

Here is the code: HOLIDAY14.

Enjoy your weekend, 

Happy Crafting and Creating!

Denise A. Buchwalter-Losczyk
www.dbl-art-design.com

No comments:

Post a Comment