Thursday, March 23, 2023

Great news! My project has been published in Love of Quilting May/June 2023 issue!

Hi everyone,

Happy Spring!

Excited I can finally share this! My Yo-yo pillow design has been published in the Love of Quilting May/June 2023 issue!

I worked on this project last November! It was inspired by a quilt made for one of my nieces. I envisioned this pillow for my Studio reading/hand-stitching corner. The magazine has other great projects in it also, I love the cover quilt too!

The issue is all about trying out new techniques. There are some beautiful projects and great articles in this issue! Have been loving my Love of Quilting subscription!

The digital issue is now available online at: https://www.quiltingdaily.com/product-category/magazines-ebooks/

@fonsandporter
@_quilting_daily #fonsandporter #quiltingdaily

Here are some photos:

Magenta Yo-yo pillow
























Blue and Magenta Yo-Yo pillow in chair
























Magenta Yo-yo pillow





Blue Yo-Yo pillow




















Love of Quilting May June 2023 




















Wishing everyone a good Spring! I will post some Spring photos later, lots of blossoms to enjoy in our orchard and we are getting lots of rain!

Blessings,

Denise A. Buchwalter-Losczyk

No comments:

Post a Comment