Sunday, January 20, 2019

Planning ahead and filling in the spaces

I know I don't make resolutions at the beginning of the year, but I am always planning ahead.

Sometimes the plans don't come to fruition, but I like to collect together my ideas for projects to make, designs I may imagine, shows and contests to enter, and other opportunities that may come my way. It is good to stay open to the possibilities.

Thought I would share with you my re-furbished planner, and a notebook I have chosen for starting the year. Here are some photos:

My chosen notebook for the start of the year,
and a refurbished planner I found in my stash.

Close up of the planner, I used embossing for the numbers, 
and the photo is a print on fabric of a photo I took of our sunflowers.

Calendar collaged on with Washi Tape, 
and a little drawing/doodling in the empty spaces.

More doodling and drawing. I like the idea of using 
those empty spaces, nothing goes to waste!

The remainder of the year in the back of the book.







































































































I like the idea of using items I have on hand, rather than running out and purchasing new items, and I have a bit of a stash of supplies to use up! (It makes me very happy!)

Wishing you good plans in the year ahead, and hope many good things come your way in 2019,

Denise A. Buchwalter-Losczyk

No comments:

Post a Comment