Friday, April 26, 2019

Good News - Quilt accepted in Lancaster QuiltFest Show!

I have good news to share! My "Holiday Banner" quilt has been accepted in the 2019 Lancaster Mancuso Quilt Fest. If you are in Lancaster you can stop by and see it along with other beautiful quilts which will be on display. I've posted some photos so you can take a look, in case you can't make it to the show! The theme of the show was "Throwback Quilts". This is an earlier quilt I completed in 2013. I am just getting back into entering shows again, so I am very happy my quilt was accepted.




Detail: "Holiday Banner" Wall hanging, 
by Denise Buchwalter-Losczyk, copyright 2013.



Full View: "Holiday Banner" Wall hanging,
 Denise Buchwalter-Loscyzk, copyright 2013.
Happy Creating,

and Many Blessings,

Denise A. Buchwalter-Losczyk



No comments:

Post a Comment