Monday, December 14, 2020

Holiday Decorations

 Today I'm sharing photos of this year's Holiday decorations. My husband trimmed evergreen branches in our backyard and we used them to decorate.

I wasn't that enthused about it at first, but once I started I enjoyed the process. I created a small wreath using a wooden embroidery hoop wrapped with batting and fabric as the base. I then wired the branches onto the hoop, using medium weight wire we had on hand.

Handmade Holiday Wreath


My husband made a little tree out of 2 branches and even built a little wooden stand for it.

Handmade Holiday Evergreen Tree


I used some branches for decorating on our table. I recently finished a tree skirt, table runner and placemats for the holiday (all my own designs). 


Tablerunner and Decorations

Tree skirt

White Christmas Tree with Tree skirt


I still have Holiday fabrics left in my stash! I may have to make some more decor for next year! 

Hope you have enjoyed seeing my creations and have fun decorating and enjoy the Holiday Season.  

Blessings,

Denise Buchwalter-Losczyk

No comments:

Post a Comment