Tuesday, December 1, 2020

Day 1 - 31 Day Blog Challenge 2020, Introductions

 Hi Everyone!

Hope you are all doing well and staying safe this past year. I haven't blogged much this year, though I have been posting on Instagram every once in a while.

I've decided to participate this December in the 31 Day Blog Challenge with Cheryl Sleboda of www.Muppin.com.

I participated back in 2018 and it was a fun challenge. This time I will most likely post some of the days, but maybe not all! I need to get back to using my blog space. It is good writing practice, and fun to share our creations!

My photo with Tumbler Quilt on my Design wall
















I'm Denise A. Buchwalter-Losczyk, I am a fiber artist, I love making art quilts, and sometimes traditional quilts all that I design myself. (Occasionally I will sew a fun pattern someone else has designed!) Other interests are embroidery, needle-felting, drawing, painting, photography, knitting, crochet, tatting, tunisian crochet and a little weaving (on mini looms). I love exploring with fiber. 

There is a lot to explore and discover. Growing up, I was always creating something, and embroidery and fiber were interests then, too. Family quilts and craft creations inspired me to create my own quilt designs.

I have an art background working in many different media, and I use those experiences in the art I create now.

When I'm not creating art, I'm busy with my husband, caring for our garden and our small orchard, and practicing my violin. 

Use the hashtag #31dayblogchallenge2020 to check out the other bloggers too!

You can also view my Instagram page at @dblosczyk

Have a Happy December!

Denise A. Buchwalter-Losczyk

 

No comments:

Post a Comment