Saturday, December 1, 2018

2018 - 31 Day Blog Writing Challenge - Day One!

31 Day Blog Writing Challenge!



Happy December everyone! Hope you are enjoying any Holiday Celebrations you are having and/or preparing for. 

I love challenges and this is my first writing challenge:

I am celebrating December by taking part in the 2018 31 Day Blog Writing Challenge. Thanks to Cheryl Sleboda of www.Muppin.com for setting up this event. It is my first time participating and I am hoping it will help me become a more consistent and regular blogger. 

If you would like to participate in the challenge or visit the blogs of the other participants go to http://muppin.com/wordpress/index.php/the-2018-31-day-blog-writing-challenge/. It should be a great way to make creative connections with other artists, writers and bloggers, too!

Have a wonderful December and please do come back and visit my blog!

Blessings,

Denise A. Buchwalter-Losczyk

#31dayblogchallenge2018





No comments:

Post a Comment