Wednesday, December 26, 2018

Update on my current Work in Progress - Day 26 - 31 Day Blog Writing Challenge

Hi!

Here is a photo update of my current WIP (work in progress). 

Little 7 inch by 7 inch project final design layout, 
before glue basting to batting and quilting.

Quilting in progress - still a little more to go, then I will sew and 
hot fuse embellishments, and perhaps add some 
hand stitching and embroidery, we will see!

Detail of some of the quilting - I have more confidence 
quilting on the machine now, than in my earlier days.
The more you do, the better you get! 
(I am always improving.)





























































Keep warm and enjoy the rest of the year!

Denise A. Buchwalter-Losczyk

#31DayBlogWritingChallenge

No comments:

Post a Comment