Tuesday, December 25, 2018

Season's Greetings! - Day 25 - 31 Day Blog Writing Challenge

Season's Greetings!

I hope you are having a good day, and if you are celebrating the season a good celebration!

Our celebration is a quiet one, enjoying each other's company and some good food.

Here are some photos of holiday ornaments/decorations I have made in the past, hope you enjoy seeing them! 

Embroidery on paper with sequins

Tatting with my hand painted threads and buttons on mulberry paper

Close up of tatting on mulberry paper

God's Eye Gift Tag Ornaments

Machine and Hand Needle-felted Ornaments

Holiday Gift Tag Ornaments

My Yo-Yos's Cubed Ornament

Star Needle-felted ornament and a little elf by 
my mom (a good remembrance of her.)

Have a fun day!

Denise A. Buchwalter-Losczyk

#31DayBlogWritingChallenge


No comments:

Post a Comment