Sunday, December 9, 2018

More Organizational ideas from my Studio - Day 9 - 31 Day Blog Writing Challenge 2018

Hi,

Hope you are having a good day. Today I'm sharing some additional ideas from my studio, for storing and organizing art supplies.

I meant to post them on Day 7 of the #31DayBlogWritingChallenge2018, but I was writing on my tablet and it was taking a bit too long! Also, my photos were deleted at the last minute. (technical difficulties!)

So, here are a few more ideas/views from my Studio:


View of my walk-in supply closet. I was able to plan the design of my studio and this is something I have always wanted. Fabric is stored on a middle shelf away from direct light. On the right art books and thread are stored, on the left are other drawing, painting and paper supplies. Additional supplies are stored in fabric baskets on the floor, marked with paper tags.

Close up view of closet shelves.


I use my family antique secretary to display my camera collection and other 
collectibles and family items, and use the drawers for storing my needle-felting supplies. The rolling shelf holds sewing supplies, ribbons and marking supplies (stored in tins and boxes).

Close up of my secretary.


Cubby storage for additional fabrics and trims, stabilizers and fusible. 

Close up of one of the tags labeling a cubby basket.

Hope you enjoyed this peek at my studio! Happy organizing and creating!

Denise A. Buchwalter-Losczyk

#31dayblogwritingchallenge

No comments:

Post a Comment