Saturday, December 15, 2018

Holiday Decorations Complete - Day 15 - 31 Day Blog Writing Challenge

Finished decorating for the Holidays! We are now spending time cracking nuts (pecans) from our tree, next it will be time to bake a few cookies and desserts...

Here's a look at our Holiday displays:

Holiday guests waiting for Santa

Teddy Bear on the left from my childhood (61 yrs old perhaps?),
Tree by my friend Gloria, who passed away. It is nice to have
it to remember her by each year. Little Hallmark Cookie bear who
visits each Holiday Season. I made the blue and white throw quilt.

Santa!

Snowmen hanging out with Quan-Yin and Buddha!

Holiday Display

Holiday Display, Holiday cards to be written in the background.

Another Holiday Display: Tree runner is from one of my Aunts,
who passed away. I love having it to remember her by each year. 
Vintage elf I found at an antique store, 
glass chickens from my collection, vase and Merry Christmas
candle holder are gifts from dear friends. 
I found the Victorian Santa at a Marshall's store
we once lived nearby.

Winter house plants (green pepper, basil)

More Winter house plants: Nasturium on the left, peppers on the right.







































































































































































Hope you are enjoying the holiday season! Keep warm and have a good season. 

Blessings,

Denise A. Buchwalter-Losczyk

#31DayBlogWritingChallenge












No comments:

Post a Comment