Sunday, December 30, 2018

Days 28, 29, 30 - 31 Day Blog Writing Challenge

Good evening!

Yes, I did miss 2 days of the #31DayBlogWritingChallenge, so I am counting today's post as 3 days! I know that may be cheating a bit, but I have been busy working on a project, which I had to complete to meet a deadline.

Here is a little update, I have been finishing my quilt entry into the Quilting Arts "Heat it Up!" challenge. I finished the quilt today, and sent in my entry so we will see how it goes.

Here are a few photos taken during my work in progress:

Quilting done, and edges trimmed.

Detail of quilting

Angelina fibers in bags, before experimenting with them!






















































I will post a final photo in the future and tomorrow I will write a bit about Angelina fibers, a material I experimented with while creating my little piece.

Enjoy the last day and hours of 2018!

Blessings,

Denise A. Buchwalter-Losczyk

#31DayBlogWritingChallenge

No comments:

Post a Comment