Thursday, December 20, 2018

Work in Progress - Day 20 - 31 Day Blog Writing Challenge

I can't believe it is Day 20 of the #31DayBlogWritingChallenge ! Only 11 days to go, then a new year begins. I'm hoping the new year will bring new accomplishments and pleasant surprises for everyone.

Today I'm sharing some photos of my current work in progress. It is for the Quilting Arts magazine "Heat it Up" challenge. I still need to experiment with some new materials, and my design may change. Feel like it is a bit of a slow beginning, but fun, also. It will be a little 7 inch by 7 inch art quilt.

Design in process. Using some enameled samples left over
from my enameling classes.

Detail, mulberry paper behind sunflower on cloth, transferred using TAP paper.





































Have a good evening!

Denise Buchwalter-Losczyk

#31dayblogwritingchallenge

No comments:

Post a Comment