Thursday, December 13, 2018

Day 13 - 31 Day Blog Writing Challenge

Good evening!

Another busy day today, not much time to write. It was a day of appointments and shopping. Hope you have had a good day.

It is also Day 13 of the #31DayBlogWritingChallenge. (I had to write something!)

I am participating in the blog writing challenge this month. It is past the date to sign up to participate, but you can still view the blogs of the other bloggers who are participating. Just go to the following address and check it out:

http://muppin.com/wordpress/index.php/the-2018-31-day-blog-writing-challenge/

It has been a fun experience so far, I think I will definitely be able to manage at the very least a weekly blog in the year ahead. 2019 will be a year for writing!

Next, I may have to see if I can post a video on my blog. That is something I haven't tried yet.

Until tomorrow,

Happy Writing,

Denise A. Buchwalter-Losczyk

No comments:

Post a Comment